Are you still using older versions of Xero Reports?Xero has had two versions of their reports for a while — the older version and their ‘new’ reports. As of 31th July they will not longer be maintaining and providing technical support for the older versions. These will be retired on 31 July 2023 at 6am NZST.This means you’ll need to upgrade, if you haven’t already. Note: You will need to do your month-end reporting for July 2023 in new reports.What’s going to happen on 31 July 2023 at 6am NZST?:
- You will have read-only access to old published and archived reports
- You won’t be able to run old reports
- Any saved drafts of old reports will be removed from Xero
- You will not be able to create or edit old report packs in Xero HQ, or run them in your clients’ organisations
- Any published or archived report packs in clients’ organisations will remain as read-only at the client level
- There are some reports that won’t be retired on this date, (see the full list on the Xero Central link below).
For further information and support visit Xero Central or talk to us. We are here to help.