It’s extremely important to work on your business, not just in it. Taking time out to discuss what’s happening in your business is essential to give you clarity about your future and vision to enable us to support you in the most appropriate ways.
Complimentary Client Review
A Complimentary Client Review is an ideal opportunity to meet us on a complimentary, obligation free basis to discuss any of the following:
· Your goals for your business and how you plan to achieve them
· How your business goals tie in with your personal and lifestyle goals
· Issues and challenges you’re facing in your business e.g. growth, profitability, cashflow, succession, etc.
· How you can work with us to address these
Who should have a review?
If you want to improve your business performance and financial results, and minimise any risk in your investments, schedule a Complimentary Client Review. We’re not just advisors on your rear-facing tax matters – we want to help you achieve your future business goals.
We’ll review and discuss your current situation at no cost. It’s an opportunity for us to check in with you that we are giving you all the assistance that you need. For example, we might be able to help you with some strategies to help you grow and protect your assets or improve your efficiency and effectiveness.
What is involved?
You’ll meet with one of us for a 60 minute session, reviewing your current situation and discussing how we can support you to resolve your burning issues. We will send you a copy of the Meeting Minutes documenting your business and lifestyle goals and all agreed actions.
If required, we will also prepare a proposal for you including upfront prices of our services for any additional support work that we identify during the meeting.
Benefits of a Complimentary Client Review
- Clearly discuss and document your business and lifestyle goals
- Gain clarity of the actions you need to take to achieve your goals
- Stimulate strategic discussion around the current and future direction of your business and investments
- Identify your burning issues, opportunities and challenges so you can set actions to respond effectively
- Gain a better understanding of your business
- Access the collective wisdom of our firm
- Assess the current structure of your business
- Potentially identify greater tax efficiencies
- Gain a better understanding of the ways we can support you
If you’d like to book a Complimentary Client Review, please contact us.