Business Performance and Growth
Information for Potential Clients
Proactive Accounting Meeting
If you’re keen to improve your business performance and financial results but don’t feel you are being supported enough by your current accountant – give us a call. We’ll arrange a complimentary Proactive Accounting Meeting to review your unique situation and discuss how we may be able to support you.
During the meeting we’ll identify your burning issues, opportunities and potential tax efficiencies, and establish goals and strategies to achieve them. We’ll also have a strategic discussion around the current and future direction of your entities.
Following the meeting, if required, we’ll prepare a proposal for services, with all costs priced upfront, whether this be strictly for Business Development work and / or compliance.
Information for Current Clients
- Success is about planning; we want to help you achieve success.
- Do you have a current Business Plan?
- Have you set realistic and measurable goals?
- Do you have clear strategies to achieve your goals?
- Do you regularly review your goals in regard to changing circumstances?
A Business Planning session will require you to take time out from day to day activities in the business to focus on the business. Together we will review your past performance and clarify future direction. You will set solid and realistic business goals and define strategies for achievement. At the end of the session you will have a one page Business Plan which will act as a guide map to ensure you are on course for success.
Who should have a Business Planning session?
Every business should have a Business Plan. Would you like:
- To increase the level of growth, profitability and cashflow in your business?
- Support to unlock your business potential?
- A clear outline of what you need to do to unlock this potential?
- A document against which to measure your progress?
What is involved?
You attend a planning session facilitated by us. Together, we will:
- Discuss and set personal and business goals for the next 12 months
- Discuss and agree on an action plan with strategies to support achievement of goals
- Identify Gross Revenue Targets and Key Performance Indicators
- Identify opportunities and vulnerabilities in your business that need to be managed
- Establish a 90 Day Action Plan to address immediate critical issues
We’ll provide you with pre-work, which you will need to complete prior to the Business Planning session to ensure you identify any issues that need to be discussed. That way we can prepare any information required prior to the session.
When should I have a session?
Any time is a good time to develop a Business Plan if you don’t have one, however it is particularly relevant at the start of a new financial year. If you are contemplating a major change in an existing business or starting a new venture, a Business Plan is crucial. You’ll require a Business Plan to support any financial applications.
Benefits of a Business Planning session
- Review and set the direction of the business
- Eliminate procrastination
- Identify common goals amongst a number of directors (if applicable)
- Identify and prioritise your key goals
- Create strategies to achieve your goals
- Identify what you will need to achieve your goals
- Set timeframes for achieving your goals
- Develop a tool to communicate your business goals and vision with your team
- Divide your goals into short term and long term – quick wins vs. key projects
- Develop a template to review actual performance against targets
- Create a platform to develop Financial Forecasts
- Use your Business Plan a basis for you to set team members’ individual goals / targets
- At times as a business owner do you feel alone and unsupported?
- Do you struggle to make time to work on your business rather than in your business?
- Are you keen to find new strategies to improve performance and overcome business challenges?
- Would you like an independent coach to discuss your burning issues and opportunities with?
We appreciate that owning your own business is hard work; the purpose of Quarterly Coaching is to provide you with accountability and support to keep you on target towards achieving the goals you have set in your Business Plan. We will ensure your Business Plan remains a living, working document, and a filter through which all decisions are made.
What is involved?
This coaching programme consists of quarterly meetings with one of our senior team members, as well as phone and email support. The purpose of each meeting is to review your actual results, clarify areas where you can improve your business performance, set 90 day goals and identify strategies to achieve them.
As a result of each meeting, you will develop a realistic 90 Day Action Plan with timelines to keep you on track to achieve your annual Business Plan. You will have access to our expertise and resources to enable you to implement best business practice.
Benefits of Quarterly Coaching
- Accountability and support from your coach to enable you to achieve your desired results
- Increase profitability and cashflow
- Determine a process to report your actual results against your budget
- Gain an understanding of the key drivers within your business and what impacts them
- Identify and solve your burning issues
- Gain access to an expert sounding board to thoroughly discuss your ideas
- Understand the impact of ideas prior to implementing them within the business
- Improve leadership
- Improve business performance by identifying ways to overcome challenging issues
- Keep your Business Plan as a ‘living document’ to ensure you are working towards your goals
- Align the Directors in terms of prioritising what projects are important (if applicable)
- Access the collective wisdom of our accountants, our systems, products and services
If you think you would be interested in a Business Planning or Quarterly Coaching session, please contact us.